Join us for our next dinner with the docs...
Just in time for back to school sports...
- What is the most common cause of concussions?
- What happens to your brain when you have a concussion?
- What can happen if you play with a concussion?
- What is the most common cause of sudden cardiac death?
- How can you prevent SDC (sudden cardiac death)?
What: Join us for our next "Dinner with the Docs" presentation with CMO Gregg DeNicola MD
Where: TLC (The Life Center) 18210 Yorba Linda Blvd. Ste 404
When: Tuesday, August 14th at 6pm
Dinner is provided and all attendees will receive a voucher for a complimentary youth EKG at Caduceus 4 Kids. Also, be sure to bring your punch card or ask for one if this is your first "Dinner with the Docs" event. If you attend 3 of 4 in 2018 you receive a complimentary gift. You can also get credit if you bring a guest!
All events are complimentary and open to the public so feel free to share this email/ event details with your family, friends, and co-workers! RSVP today as seating is limited. Email us at[email protected].