About Caduceus Medical Group
We are proud to be your Orange County Family and Specialty Physicians of Choice.
In everything we do, we defy the traditional models of health care delivery. Daily we strive for innovation, independence, and advocacy for our patients to measure success, without the interference from government or hospital systems, health plans, or pharmaceutical companies.
Our group uses guaranteed access to care as a cornerstone of our philosophy. We offer appointments in-office and video visits whether you are looking for same day urgent care service or a future appointment.
Caduceus is one of the only physician owned and managed multi-specialty medical groups in Orange County. We are celebrating our 21st anniversary providing superior medical care in the community with locations in Yorba Linda, Anaheim, Orange, Irvine, and Laguna Beach.
Caduceus Medical Group… Defy. Innovate. Deliver.
Want to Join Us?
- We will see you for your medical problem the same day you call or walk in – even if it is not urgent.
- We will refer you to only specialists that we would see ourselves.
- We will supply to you a listing of our cash prices upon request.
- We accept no financial subsidies from potential conflict of interest sources such as a hospital, HMO or pharmaceutical company.
- We keep our physicians up-to-date by paying for regular continuing medical education.
- We invite all constructive comments and will thoroughly investigate each, as well as communicate the results to you in writing.
- We will assist you in appealing a denial from a health plan for a service that is medically necessary.
- We will assist you in deciphering the “Explanation of Benefits” – or any other bill from your health plan – upon your request.
- We support your right to know your treatment options and take pride in assisting you regarding decisions about your health care.
- We will refrain from dubious practices such as selling vitamin supplements, anti-oxidants, Botox, detoxification agents, hair analysis, unproven weight loss supplements, unproven anti-aging or any offering other enticements toward needless consumption.