Latest Patient Center Updates
- It's Our 20th Anniversary!
It's Our 20th Year Anniversary!
In honor of our 20th year anniversary, Caduceus is highlighting one employee a month that has been with our group since its inception.
April honoree- Mike Hall MD
Dr. Hall is one of our most popular primary care providers in Yorba Linda. He completed his undergraduate education at California State University at Fullerton and received his medical degree from Loma Linda University. He is certified by the American Board of Family Practice. In his off duty hours, he enjoys Little League, Pop Warner, traveling, and the outdoors.
"Treating the whole family is very rewarding and gives my patients and I the chance to forge a close relationship built on mutual trust and respect."
Dr. Hall sees patients at our primary care office in Yorba Linda.
Reserve an appointment.
- Video Visits
Save a trip to the office and schedule a video visit with your Caduceus provider right from your mobile device, tablet, laptop or desktop. You can schedule one SAME DAY or for a future date- whatever your preference!
HOW TO REQUEST-
- Current 2019 Caduceus Recommendations
Our physicians and Chief Medical Officer Gregg DeNicola MD recommend the following medical guidelines for our patients:
ROUTINE LAB TESTING-
Ages 21,30,35, every other year between 40 and 50, and annually over 50.
Age 21, then ACOG guidelines: Age 21-29: Pap every 3 years, HPV not recommended.
Age 30-65: Pap & HPV every five years
Every other year starting at age 40 until age 50 and then annually. Acceptable to stop at age 75.
Every 10 years beginning at age 50. Acceptable to stop at age 75.
In females annually beginning with menopause or age 50, whiver is first and annually after.
Annually if you are a high risk- History of severe atypia, personal history of skin cancer, or a first degree relative with melanoma.
- Medicare A-Z… We've Got you Covered!
If you are turning 65 and newly enrolled in Medicare, dissatisfied with your existing Medicare Advantage plan, or just have general questions regarding your coverage... we are here to help! Watch our video “Medicare A-Z.” We can also schedule a meeting for you with our in-house Medicare expert for private consultation.
Below is a summary of what Caduceus offers our seniors at NO COST and details that were discussed at the event:
- We sit down with you and show you how Medicare works.
- We educate you on ALL of your plan options.
- We teach you how each plan benefit will work.
- We input all of your drugs into the Medicare.gov system to see which plans will cover your prescriptions at the lowest cost.
- We make sure that you choose a plan your physicians accept.
- We make sure you are placed with a network that will allow you to use the hospitals of their choice.
- We answer any questions that you have.
- We will help you apply for extra help if needed (low income subsidy).
- We give each senior an annual benefit review to ensure you are always on a plan that fits all of your needs.
Email us at [email protected] to arrange a meeting at one of our office locations - Yorba Linda, Tustin, Irvine, or Laguna Beach.