Dinner with the Docs
We are back! Caduceus is thrilled to announce the return of our popular "Dinner with the Docs" series. All events will now resume in-person at TLC (The Life Center 18210 Yorba Linda Blvd. Ste 404) in Yorba Linda.
Chief Medical Officer Gregg DeNicola MD and PDQ Operations Officer Mary DeNicola DNP will lead the discussion in a three part series:
- Covid #1- Covid 101- Tuesday, May 18th 6pm
- Covid #2- Covid Treatment -Tuesday, June 1st 6pm
- Covid #3- Covid Prevention -Tuesday, June 15th 6pm
Here are some details for the event series:
In order to attend, at least ONE of the following below is required:
- Must show proof of Covid vaccine for at least one of two manufacturer doses or proof of the one dose J&J vaccine.
- Show positive Covid antibody result within the last ten days prior to each event date.
- If no proof emailed prior or brought the evening of the event, you can gain entry by arriving at 5pm for testing.
- If you had a previous Covid diagnosis, we will offer a special event cash price combo for the rapid antigen and antibody test of $99. (Reg. $141) As long as the result shows a negative antigen and/or or positive antibody, you will be allowed entry for the event.
Masks and social distancing guidelines will be observed. This will be a complimentary ticketed event and we will be unable to take walk-ins as seating is limited. Individually packed meals will be distributed upon entry in lieu of a buffet.
You will receive a special gift if you attend the entire series. If you are a not an existing patient and/or bring a guest that establishes care with one of our physicians after the event with one of our schedulers, you ALSO will receive a special gift!
Email the events team if you would like to RSVP. Please specify total number in your party, the names of each guest, as well as which talks you wish to attend by including #1, #2, and/or #3. A member of our event team will contact you to review the required proof needed to confirm your reservation.